Sunday, January 10

Really? Antlers in January?...and FIT TIP (#64)

This is a Mercedes.


This is a Mercedes on antlers.

In January, no less.
A gorgeous, sunny **as the picture attests** day
in the Valley of the Sun.

Even in December...
this is not a good look!
**I'm sorry, it's just not!**
But, in January
**in my opinion**
it is just wrong!



FIT TIP (#64): Weight Loss According to Dr. Oz
Top Twelve Tips:
--clear out your pantry (clear out temptation)
--simple substitutions (cranberry or tomato juice instead of O.J.)
--get enough sleep (we get it, we get it!!!)
--don't starve yourself
--don't beat yourself up if (when) you slip up
--hot peppers in/with your breakfast
--same lunch daily (this one threw me a bit)
--drink water when hungry (and even when you're not!)
--snack before meals (don't get excited...healthy snacks)
--eat off smaller plates (I swear by this one)
--eat with the TV off (more calories consumed while watching the tube)
--include exercise whenever, wherever

P.S. Hooray Cardinals!!! On to the Saints of New Orleans **next Saturday**

7 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Same lunch, huh? I can see the wisdom in that. But I also see how you could get bored with that one. I'm TERRIBLE at eating in front of the TV. And peppers? I think not. My tongue is a wimp.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY connie or how coco says it "HAPPY DAY!!!" we love you!

Jerlyn said...

Love the fitness tips!

And, is Happy Birthday in order???I wish you a very happy happy Birthday!

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jessups said...

Woops, I left a comment as you, but deleted it!

hahaha, oh wow. Never been a fan of the wreaths on cars, and now, antlers!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Yay Cardinals!! Such an awesome game :)

Kim Messick said...

Love the fit tips...AND Happy BIrthday!