Sunday, January 24

In the Market...and FIT TIP (#67)

I don't have an umbrella.

I used to have more than one--
but during a "closet cleansing" frenzy,
I passed them on.

We have had one of the rainiest
weeks on record,
here in the Valley of the Sun.

Another storm is expected Tuesday.
I'm going to buy an umbrella.
Again.

**I really like the first and last one.
The middle one would be handy when out
and about with another.**



FIT TIP (#67): Waist not Weight
When you're working out, you may not see results on the scale as quickly as you'd like. But remember, muscle weighs more than fat. You'll see results faster on your waistline than in your weight.
**I always tell my clients to chuck their scales and invest in a tape measure.**

2 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

have i told you choles umbrella story? those are all so cute my fav. is the last one!!

Connie said...

No...do tell, please!