Sunday, January 17

Heelarious...and FIT TIP (#66)

her first high heels...peep toes, no less.

We came across these while out and about.
Leann insisted we get them for baby FeJe **Female Jessup**.
size 0-6 months

Sent a quick pic to Kendal **as soon as I got them home**
and made her promise they would not lead to "kiddie pageants" :)
She loves them!

Also laid eyes on this sweetie.

Had to get one for Chloe and FeJe **official name yet to be determined** .
How adorable are they?
As cute as this particular shop was,
there wasn't anything for the boys...
well, anything that I thought their daddys
would like them to play with :)


FIT TIP (#66): Chew on This
Chew your food purposefully & slowly.
Rest in between bites.
The slower we eat, the less likely we are to overeat. Do not engage in such activities as reading, tv-watching, or phone-talking while eating...the goal is to know when we are full. **visiting w/dining companions is totally acceptable**

5 comments:

The Jessups said...

hahaha, I just can't get over those shoes. I love love love them. Can't wait to put them on her!!

And I love the dolls, too!!!

Jamie Jo said...

Those shoes are adorable! And the dolls are too cute. I wish I could get my hand on one for Milly. Or find someone here who could figure out how to make them.

Kim Messick said...

FeJe will be the talk of the town! Cutest feet around!
Love them!

Bracken and Bracken said...

So cute!!

The Navarro's said...

Ha, ha! Those are soooo cute! I love the temporary name Feje too by the way, clever!