Saturday, June 20

Ties that Bind

Happy day...to the men I most admire.
They are dedicated to **various stages of ** FATHERHOOD.

"Fathers...be patient with your children. Don't indulge them to excess, for they must learn to make their own way in the world.

I would encourage you to be available to them...no man, as death approaches, has ever declared that he wished he had spent more time at the office."
--Thomas S. Monson

I am grateful everyday for a father who always took an interest in me and my life. I am grateful for men who have touched the lives of my children in a positive way. I am grateful for the men Stone, Chloe and Gavin call daddy.
Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

all so true and so sweetly put!

The Jessups said...

i always love the titles of your posts! and i LOVE Monson's quote.

Jerlyn said...

I love Pres. Monson's quote. So true and such a good reminder!