Thursday, June 11

Made a Choice...and FIT TIP (#26)

Press snooze **which I never do** and dream a little longer.
Press it again.
Yes, the dream was that good!

Was then necessary to make another choice:
Wash hair or shave legs...
**shhhh, don't tell**
Which would you choose?
I need smooth legs.
**my hair only got on my nerves a few times**
So worth it!


FIT TIP (#26): Stand Tall (standing posture tips)
~Keep your weight on the balls of your feet, not your heels
~Let your arms hang naturally by your side...palms facing in, not back
~Keep feet about shoulder-width apart
~Don't lock your knees
~Keep your head level, in line with neck and spine
~Keep your shoulders upright and stand up straight.

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

I'd prefer smooth legs over clean hair, as wel!!

Jamie Jo said...

I love hitting snooze. But I hate when Ryan does, because it wakes me up over and over. :) Oh man-my legs get so stubbly the kids complain when I sit them on my lap!

Jerlyn said...

Somedays it is so worth hitting the snooze button!