Monday, January 26

Salud to the Sistahs! and DID YOU KNOW?

**No, not us...was not allowed to put any REAL pics of us on this post. Explanation below.

We went "away". Spent the night (not sleeping) at a beautiful resort. We were celebrating...mom's return, my birthday, AND being related to best friends!

I love our similarities. I love even more our differences!

We ate **thanks for the yummy dinner, mom** and laughed, and danced (80's style) the night away. Five sister-friends and our mom.

The younger (non-blogging) sisters declared it a "blog-free/safe zone". Lee and I had to promise any pics taken would not magically appear in blogland. I'm dang sorry about that---I would so love to share a pic of Sally O'Malley in her stretchy pants! **Even though the names could be changed to protect the innocent, the faces would remain recognizable...and therefore, I will not break a promise :)

After an interesting breakfast experience (what the heck, anyway?) we headed home with some great new memories and goodies. **pictured below, minus the exercise DVD that I can't wait to try, Lor!

I can (almost) guarantee I was not the only one that needed a little Advil love, to help ease a lack-of-sleep headache, when Saturday evening rolled around. Thanks girls! I love you!
And...

DID YOU KNOW?
--You should NEVER drive in good heels. Floorboard scuffs the heel, and pedal scratches the toe!

--You should ALWAYS alternate bras. Allowing a bra to "rest" a day in between "wearings" gives elasticity a chance to bounce back!
And...

This is what I will be reading this week:

I love the sub-titles on both covers--

**Finding Joy in Changing Times

**The Parable of the Bicycle and Other Good News

Happy Monday!





    4 comments:

    The Jessups said...

    What a fun weekend! I'm laughing that they declared it blog free because I've love to see Lor and the stretchy pants. You all are so lucky to live near each other!!

    Connie said...

    Wait, wait wait...you don't know it was Lor, right? Sally, Sally O'Malley! Was so dang funny!

    The Jessups said...

    hahaha, oops! Should I delete my comment??? haha

    McMemories said...

    oh to be a fly on the wall in that hotel room!!! seriously!! When ken is in town next we need to have another one with all the girls!! What fun that would be!!!!