Wednesday, January 21

I Got Flashed!

Yup, I sure did.
I didn't cover my eyes.

In fact, I paid attention. Very close attention.
And boy, am I glad I did!

I'd seen it before. I knew what it meant. I knew what to do.

I slowed down a bit. Just enough, I guess. The motorcycle officer behind the bush must have thought so too. I breezed on to my appointment "ticket free".

Thank you, man in the black car, for the flash!

**In no way am I making light of the other "flashing". I have also experienced that a few times.


4 comments:

The Jessups said...

haha, you are TOO funny. I love your posts. My heart always races when I pass cops, and I immediatly, without hiding it, slam on the breaks. You know me and my lead foot.

Connie said...

Seriously...he would have had me...if not for the guy in the black car. Phew!

The Navarro's said...

alright! whew. it took me few minutes to figure out what you were talking about and get my mind out of the gutter! how nice of that black car.

Jamie Jo said...

I was flashed for real at Mt. View my Sophomore year. In the stairwell on the way to lunch. Anne Willis had a lot of good laughs at my expense over that story.