Friday, January 16

4 + 4 =


This!

No way, you say?

It does, it really does. I can prove it.

I went into my 4th folder and pulled my 4th picture (just as I'd been tagged to do) and this is what I found. Get it? 4 + 4!

The dishes--these are my idea of perfect imperfection, on animal print--to highlight the "robin's egg" blue color. They were "the buy" of that week. I totally scored at a buck a piece...thanks to TJ (as in Maxx) and yes, it happened before this.

Who cares? I knew Kendal would. The pic was for her and I just didn't delete it.

Who else cares? Point well taken. So, I got onto my other computer and repeated the 4 + 4 process. That folder happened to be my "inspire" folder. Things I come upon while browsing the net. Things that inspire and/or make me smile.

Picture #4 does both!

And now, in keeping with the rules of the game, I tag: Kendal, Charee, Lynds and Jacki.

And in breaking the rules :) I'd love to see what the rest of you come up with--if you care to play along.



2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oh this is a fun one! That's neat you have an inspire folder. I like that! And I do love those dishes! And of course the animal print.

The Navarro's said...

that's too cool!