Tuesday, September 16

So Easy...So Yummy!

You need to try this--MANGO SALSA (crockpot) CHICKEN! Coat crockpot with cooking spray. Add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts. Top with one container of **Mango Salsa. Cook on low for 8 hours. YUMMY!
I simply served it with a salad...rice would have been great with it too! Ohhh, but the next day I sauteed a yellow pepper, red onion and tomato and shredded the leftover chicken for some GREAT fajitas...I'm serious people...this chicken is so yummy!
**Sprouts and Costco sell containers of really good Mango Salsa...or you can use bottled. If you are willing to put just a bit more time into it, I have a yummy recipe for that too!
Did I also mention that it's healthy? No? I wasn't going to :)



5 comments:

The Jessups said...

Oooohh yummy. I'm going to have to try it. And I love your plates!

McMemories said...

yummy!! Ive been looking for easy recipes! I will have to try this!
when you gonna post pics of your house!!!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I LOVE cooking chicken like that. It is so easy! Have you tried the raspberry chipotle sauce from Sam's? Or is it Costco? I don't know, but it is good! Great post!

Klepinger said...

You're making me hungry:) You should do a "Cookin with Con" every week!!

Connie said...

Oh my heck Lee...out of all the sistahs...I cook the least! I guess I could pretend :)