Friday, September 26

Dear Mom & Dad, Mission Accomplished--Five for Friday!



I miss you both, but, I really dig the CC lady. We chat with each other all day long. We don't exactly know all the words the other uses...BUT, we totally understand each other.

She let me skip my afternoon nap and we went on a walk...to the mall.

We scored!

We found some items for our (secret) project, ate at the food court (I loved it...CC, not so much), hit the clearance racks at Dillards (CC loved it...me, not so much), shared a kiddie-size (strawberry) Dippin' Dots, played at the lil playground, bought something for Chloe and BBB, and got some mini cookies to take home.
Phew!

Once I was ready for bed, CC rocked me and sang to me. Don't tell her - but you sing better, mom!

Halfway through a funny song I've never heard before, she suddenly stopped.

She looked me in the eye and asked, "Did you just poo?"

I played like I didn't understand her. I just laughed.

"That's number Five for Friday little buddy."

She keeps track. She's funny like that!
Hmmm...Six Shooter Saturday has a ring to it!

I love you, mommy & daddy!

Stone

5 comments:

McMemories said...

six shooter Saturday.haha, oh i hope not for your sake:) My Saturdays are like 16 shooter Saturdays:)Looks like you are having too much fun, and you are such a fun writer con!! I always love reading your blog!!!

The Jessups said...

haha! i can't believe some people really only have 2 diapers to change a day. or that one lady who is one every 10 days!! if only...

thank you soooooo much for watching him!!! i missed him like crazy!!

Jamie Jo said...

What a fun adventure to have. My folks say grandkids are the best!

Nichols Family said...

WOW! You got to play with your grandson for 5 days? How fun! I'm going to be a good Grandma like that, thanks for inspiring me!

Klepinger said...

What a FUN grandma!!