Monday, March 12

Honeymooners...and FIT TIP (#155)

"Whatcha looking for, handsome husband?"**we loved the Cayman Islands...and hope to return**


And because you asked...here he is!


Excuse the swimsuit shot, but we were headed to the beach, after spending an awesome morning at the Mayan Ruins.


After a wonderful week in paradise, we may be home...
but the honeymoon is not over!
This is fun, people!
We still have a lot to do, as far a getting settled goes,
but it's fun.

We meet for lunch almost everyday...because going 8 hours
without each other just doesn't seem to make sense!
Then I head home **or to TJ Maxx**
and continue to nest--unpack, decorate, etc.

I still have my job...because I really like it.
But now I only work mornings.
It seems a better fit for our day-to-day
honeymoon!







FIT TIP (#155): Head Off Headaches
by eating:
--Snapper
Fish and fish oil lower the production of prostaglandin, a chemical that causes inflammation and pain.
--Black Beans
Beans contain riboflavin, a nutrient that has been found to reduce the number of headache days by a least 50% in more than half of sufferers.
--Cayenne Pepper
Capsaicin (the compound that gives cayenne its heat) can ease cluster headaches, probably by destroying a chemical that carries pain messages to the brain.



Words for the Week
{2.22.12} our wedding day

8 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

It makes me so happy that you are so happy!!! Can't wait to see you now that you're back :) You won't believe how big Sydney is!! Love you.

McMemories said...

Smiled the whole time I read this:)So happy for you guys!! LOVE you!! xo

The Jessups said...

hahaha--wachya' lookin' for husband? ...I can hear you saying that so well; your tone and all. So glad you guys had a fun time. We need to see you soooon!

Jerlyn said...

I am so happy for you! You deserve the absolute best! Thanks for being so encouraging to me. It means so very much! I love the pictures and love that you are so happy. You definitely deserve it!

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!! So happy for you@

Jordan and Rachel said...

Yay thanks for the post! We are so happy for you. Can't wait to see you soon!

amynicole said...

Oh you two are adorable!

Jamie Jo said...

I wish I looked like that in a swimsuit! Excuse the photo? You should make it your facebook shot! Seriously though, I'm so happy for you! Glad you are such a giddy newlywed!