Friday, March 23

Desert Discovery...and FIT TIP (#156)

As opposed to Dessert Discovery. That's another post!

I am a desert ratand spent the afternoon here.

Best. Arizona. Park. Ever. So many options: trails to hike/walk, bike and run.
Places to picnic, fish, play and relax.
**and it's so close to our home**
So, instead of spending my afternoon with paint chips & fabric swatches
**as I'd originally planned**

I spent it with himand some of his friends.
**HH (handsome husband) totally supported my change of plans...he's cool like that**

The decorating choices can wait a bit,
because these gorgeous AZ spring days are numbered!

Oh, and the sage-y smell of this desert oasis...glorious!
**right up there with the orange blossom scent
also going on now, in the Valley of the Sun**



FIT TIP (#156): Diets...Rarely End Well




Words for the Week
{3.5.2012}

2 comments:

Jerlyn said...

Love it! Love how happy you are! Love that you are enjoying where you are at in life. Good for you!

The Jessups said...

Ooooh you're right--I think I'd love it (and my kids!).