Sunday, January 8

RF (the BF) Info...and FIT TIP (#151)

When describing RF
I always start with the same word--

HANDSOME.
On purpose, I've down-played just how
good-looking he is...
and I always get called out on it,
once the introductions are made.

Some of the other words I've used:

SMART. He's a mechanical engineer.
It's not true what you always hear about engineers,
because he is
FUN. Even doing things that aren't usually
considered enjoyable **like a trip to the dump**
are entertaining. He's also
SPIRITUAL. We share a common belief system and are
both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-Day Saints...Mormons. He's a
GEARHEAD. He explained what that meant on our
first date. On our third date I saw the Porsche
he's restored. Gorgeous! He's so
TALENTED. The Porsche, his backyard, the ring,
etc. I could go on and on here, really
so impressive. And he's such a
GENTLEMAN. He treats me so special...
always. He's also kind to the elderly,
babies, animals...you get the idea :)
ROMANTIC. He says I bring out the
romantic in him. I love that...
and him!


Next post...my word for 2012. Do you have one yet?



FIT TIP: (#151): Be Accountable for Each Mouthful
Most people eat emotionally. We constantly put food into our mouths unconsciously. Keep a food journal, learn about portion sizes and the actual calorie counts in foods and understand what you're eating. It's not about starving yourself; it's about being fully aware of what is going into your body.


Words for the Week
{1.2.2012}

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

Mama! What about the pic?!

I love how you threw something big in there so nonchalantly. hehe.

Connie said...

Re: the picture...gotta hold back a little! Not everything at once!

amynicole said...

Umm are you engaged pretty lady?! I saw that little 4-letter word you slipped in...I'm guessing your word for 2012 is YES...? :)

The Jessups said...

bahahaha, nice, Amy!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Porsche?!? Nice :) Hope I get to spend more time with you and RF soon!!

Kristen and Andrew said...

I'm with Kendal on this one... PICTURES!!! So happy and excited for you!