Tuesday, January 3

Kissable Cheeks...and FIT TIP (#150)

Today is my second son's
second son's birthday.

It's also his first son's birthday.

Yes, they share a birthday.
They have a lot more in common than just a birth date...
like the most kissable cheeks ever!
**just look for yourself**

Happy first birthday to Holden
and third birthday to Gavin.

I adore these two and can't wait to smooch on them!



FIT TIP (#150): Approach with Gratitude
Exercise is not a choice; it's a privilege. Approach working out with gratitude.
Think, How lucky I am that I found time in my busy schedule for myself and to take care of my body.--Mari Winsor, Pilates trainer to the stars


Words for the Week
{12.26.2011}



P.S. Stay tuned...RF post is next, I promise!

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

SO kissable!! Love them.

You need something I have for your next post! I will work on it tonight!

Connie said...

Super kissable!!! Oh yes, please do!

Bracken and Bracken said...

Such cutie pies!! Miss those little boys :)