Wednesday, August 26

Chillin' in the 801...and FIT TIP (#39)

Such good times! As usual with this group...playing, laughing, eating, shopping and even farm animal-petting this time around.

Lots of smooching on these two.

The girls and babes.


The "Utah 3" on left...soon-to-be "Cali 3" right.

For Stone: a few pics of the "younger" cousins.


FIT TIP (#39): See It...learn to Visualize
Envision yourself lying on your favorite beach. **Hawaii** Conjure this image in your mind every night before drifting off and again if you wake up during the night. This kind of "dream mantra" can help to reinforce the sleep response.

6 comments:

Kendal Jessup said...

Ooooh too much to say!! First off, I can't believe how much of a big girl Chloe looks! Her hair cut is so cute!! And well, Gavin of course is a pudge ball, and I just want to squeeze those cheeks!! I wish we could have been there. I'll have to show all the pics to Stone when he wakes up.

Oh, and I DO fall asleep thinking about getting back [permanantly] to hawaii quite frequently!

The Jessups said...

Oops! I was signed in with my new blog that I haven't announced!

Bracken and Bracken said...

So fun!! I miss those kids :)

Jerlyn said...

Those kids are the cutest! Got to love them! Keep having a great time!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

that was so much fun, i love the picture with chloe on the horse, please email it to me. it was so fun to all be together but we missed the jessups for sure....love you guys! although i dont think chloe could of shared her cc with one more cousin, she just wanted you all to her self like the good old days! thank you again so much for taking the time to come up so we could see you too!

Klepinger said...

Everyone looks so good!! Chloe has a cute haircut!! Glad you had a GREAT time!! We miss the Utah Brownies TOO!!