Friday, August 7

Believe It or Not...and FIT TIP (#35)

Can't believe it's already Friday...again!

Can't believe August has been here for a week!


Can't believe I stepped in dog poop this morning **with my right bare foot, no less!**

Can't believe after filling my cart w/yummy ingredients **including this sweet basil plant** for a pesto/pasta recipe, I came across this box...promising the same thing...for a fraction of the cost.

Can't believe I threw a few of the boxes in my cart. **for a quick side dish, when needed** But, plan on fixing the real thing this weekend.

FIT TIP (#35): Shower Stretching
The act of stretching will help release stored tension and enable you to start **or finish** the day feeling more relaxed, at peace, and ready to handle what comes your way.
Warm water loosens up muscles, making it easier to get good stretches.

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Seriously, I can't believe August has been here for a week already!! Time is going by SOOOO fast!

Ooh, I'm surprised you didn't gag with the dog poop on your bare foot! Maybe you did....

Bracken and Bracken said...

Shower stretch sounds nice...if only I could have a guarantee that my boys could leave me alone in there for more than 2 minutes :)

Never thought I'd be so happy to see summer leave!! Yay, almost over :)

Kim Messick said...

sorry about the dog poop! and thanks for the shower stretch idea! you are awesome!