Monday, July 20

Sometimes I ALMOST Forget...and FIT TIP (#32)

When I glance out a window...

and observe palm fronds and flowery bushes
swaying to and fro-
rustled from their stillness
by summer breezes,

I ALMOST forget.

Then I open the door and REMEMBER that it is ALMOST 110 degrees out there...in the Valley of the Sun.


FIT TIP (#32): Hoop it Up!
What is one of the cheapest **and most fun** pieces of exercise equipment you can buy?
A Hula Hoop!
For maximum weight loss results, use the hoop in short bursts of two minutes each.
Incorporate the hoop into a circuit routine for energetic cardio segments, or
TRY THIS: Hoop during the commercials of your favorite tv show. **about 22 minutes per one hour program**

2 comments:

The Jessups said...

eeek, I use to think I could not live in AZ, but after living in this heat and humidity in East Texas, it's nothing back there in AZ.

...and w/the hula hoop, sing Sponge Bob! haha.

McMemories said...

So funny!! You totally forget how hot it is when its overcast...good thing though:)