Wednesday, July 15

I Scream, You Scream...and FIT TIP (#31)

We all scream for ICE CREAM... Always on the look-out
for ways to put my collection of
"pedestals"
to good use.
I am so going to try this.
**thank you Country Living**


Introducing my most recent summertime obsession:

Two words: creamy coconut
Two more words: deliriously delightful
**yes, they come in other flavors, but why?**




FIT TIP (#31): Simple and Consistent
"It's not how much you do, but that you do it, and on a regular basis. Consistency is the key. You will see results over time if you exercise consistently."
--Kathy Kaeler, fitness consultant to the stars

6 comments:

The Jessups said...

What a cute idea!! Better serve it inside in the Valley of the Sun!

Bracken and Bracken said...

I hope we get invited!! Also, have you tried the Horchata popsicles from WalMart...so good :)

Connie said...

Jacki...for some reason I can't get on to your blog...broken link response from google...ugh! ANYWAY, had a blast with Dallen last night and thanks for the popsicle tip...definitely gonna try them!

McMemories said...

Love that idea!! I do L O V E those popcicles!! especially in the heat:) I give the boys otter pops and myself one of those:)
Jacki-I'm gonna try horchata, which horchata always reminds me of tanner, mark and jordan visiting us in CA for youth conference and they would drink that:) FUN memories with my fav cousins!!

Jerlyn said...

Love coconut... I've got to try those!

Klepinger said...

I know...I love the rain but it makes it so humid...a popsicle will help that:)