Wednesday, October 30

Chim Chim-in-ey...and FIT TIP (#194)


Chim chim cher-oo!
I love our front chimney.  I love the brick detail.
I also love our Juliet balcony.  
I do not love the paint & trim color, 
but that will change!


I love these Autumn days.
It's all so magical.
The colors,
the scents, the scenery!

It's been 2 months since my last post.
I have been a bad blogger, BUT
I have been a good nester.

I have so much to show & tell.

Instagram is easier, quicker.
One picture and one sentence.
You know what they say about 
the worth of a picture!

@conlynbee is where I am (on instagram)
more often than here.
I'm not ready to give up blogging...really!  



FIT TIP (#194):  Look Again...Always!




Words for the Week
{10.30.2013}


1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Got on here to look at fit tips for my newsletter!! Didn't realize I had missed posts!