Thursday, September 20

Note to Self...and FIT TIP (#171)



Always...as in Every Single Time
take a quick rear view glance in the mirror before exiting a public restroom

to insure the back of skirt is where it should be!
 
Yes, today I failed to do so!  Although my experience wasn't quite as drastic as the above image...
it was not good.
 
Catastrophe was averted, because I realized things weren't quite right before "going public".
 
Phew!
 
 
 
 FIT TIP (171): Five Face Foods
**the face of our cute little Tru**
 

Feed your face with these beauty-enhancing foods for better skin health:
---Avocados
---Mangoes
---Almonds
---Cottage Cheese
---Acerola Cherries
 
 


Words for the Week
{8.16.2012}





1 comment:

The Jessups said...

1. You've heard my story of my skirt tucked in! And I was about 9 months pregnant, so it makes it that much worse! 2. Love that picture of Tru. I think he looks like Tanner in it! Love. 3. Have you put those things on your face? 4. LOVE the Buddha quote. So true about anger!