Wednesday, September 12

Love and Adoration...and FIT TIP (#170)


I simply love and adore
these 7...
and have given each set a nickname.



My Utah/Euro Brownies
Chloe and Tru




My Little Delaware Dudes
Gavin and Holden






 My Little Texans
Stone, Emerson and Knox





 I love that one of the first songs they learn
to sing is
I Am A Child Of God.

I love that they are learning to offer
blessings of thanks before
they eat.

I love that they are learning to
kneel at their beds
to pray to their Heavenly Father.

I love that they are encouraged in
their creativity.

I love that they each have a hands-on daddy
who takes time to teach them
all kinds of awesome things...

and that each has a beautiful mommy
to teach and nurture them each and every day...
and to encourage them in their
talents and dreams. 







FIT TIP (#170):




Words for the Week
{9.9.2012}






1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Well that was a sweet post! And we love that we have a wonderful CC! They adore YOU! Love you!!