Monday, August 20

Gloss & Gadget...and Fit Tip (#167)


I am in total agreement with you, Jane.
When I leave home I take a little comfort with me.


I rarely leave without my Gloss & Gadget.


Gloss.  Lip that is...more than a slight addiction, I admit.  I could go on and on, but I won't. 

 
Gadget.  The iPhone sort, for calls and texts...and music, camera, news, weather, gps, scriptures, calendar, flashlight, email, etc.  All in one.


The grands would be disappointed if I were to show up without the Gloss & Gadget.

The little chicas are also lovers of gloss, and I gladly share!
The little sirs are gadget pros.  They like the games and apparently, the camera.


When Gavin recently requested a "cheese" from us 

we obliged, but I didn't believe he was really snapping.  **I don't think Holden did either** 

 
Imagine my delight when I discovered he had rotated the lens and left me with a little "cheese" of his own! 


What do you rarely leave home without?

 

FIT TIP (#167):  Get Your Fruit On!




Words for the Week
{8.12.2012}


2 comments:

The Jessups said...

haha, how cute! I love finding surprises in my photos on my phone. Gloss and gadget, that's about it for me, too!

amynicole said...

I love this post :)