Friday, August 24

Almost History...and FIT TIP (#168)

Summer is on it's way out.  And to prove it,
the Valley of the Sun stayed below 100 degrees all week!
 
Before it's gone for good, here are a few things I am working on:
 
~~creating a fun & yummy homemade ice cream sandwich combo~~



 
~~repurposing one of my unused frames for the office~~


 

~~infusing some flower-power into a weekend breakfast/brunch~~



 
~~improving my balance & flexibility~~
 



Happy and sun-kissed  **end of Summer** weekend to you!!!


FIT TIP (#168):  Avoid Confusion





Words for the Week
{8.12.2012}




2 comments:

The Jessups said...

Yum on the icecream sandwiches! The exercise/accessorize quote reminded me of arabic, I mean, aerobic dance. haha.

Jerlyn said...

Love your quote! Ice cream sandwiches look delicious!