Friday, June 22

Thank Green for No Gray...and FIT TIP (#164)

I kind of love spinach.  I pretty much consume it on a daily basis.  Yesterday I ran out and so...

I dashed to the market and grabbed 2 large containers of different varieties and as I proceeded to checkout
a kind lady grabbed my arm and asked what I was planning on doing with "all that spinach".  Ummm, eat it?

Yes, I explained that I throw a large handful (or 2) into my breakfast smoothies.  I also use it as a "base" for fun dinner salads, and pile it on most sandwiches...generously.  Popeye's got nothing on me.


That's when she made a very interesting comment...she very matter-of-factly told me that's why I don't have any gray hair.  Spinach consumption.  You said it lady...that's it :)  





FIT TIP (#164): 5 Ways to Reduce Stress 
Get up 15 minutes earlier
Prepare for the morning the night before. 
Don't rely on your memory...write things down.. 
Make duplicate keys. 
Avoid negative people.

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Love the whole post! I had spinach around frequently once upon a time. I should get back in the habit!