Wednesday, June 6

Spell it Out...and FIT TIP (#162)

We (HH and I) believe in love notes.
One day, while having a decorating convo with HH (Handsome Husband) I mentioned that I wanted a chalkboard...and I had the perfect frame and the perfect spot **a small hallway off the kitchen** for it to hang.  I loved the idea of having a spot for us to leave love notes for each other.

The next thing I knew, HH **which also stands for Handy Husband** had not only transformed my frame into a blackboard, but also left the first note. **don't you love his handwriting?**

It's much bigger than it appears above...and there's the perfect notch on the top of the frame for chalk.

Love, love, love notes!



FIT TIP (#162): Good **and cheap**  Medicine



Words for the Week {6.4.2012}
                                            



Words for the Week {5.21.2012}

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Love it! What is the orientation of it? haha, kidding. :) And I like Dorothy's words, as well.