Sunday, April 8

Easter Honey, Not Bunny...and FIT TIP (#158)

My Easter Honey---not bunnyhonored my request:


Please, no Easter candy to sabotage my fitness efforts.
**Skinny Cow Ice Cream products are not Easter candy**

I was presented with a pair of oh-so-comfy **and cute** running shoes
and a beautiful LIVE plant in the perfect pot.
**more on my new obsession of decorating with living plants next post**

Since I can't be hiding eggs for the grands to search out **they are celebrating in Texas, Delaware and Germany** I'll hang with my Easter Honey, not bunny. Fun, fun!



On this gorgeous Easter Sunday
I am grateful for the knowledge thatmy Savior and Redeemer lives!

HAPPY EASTER!



FIT TIP (#158): Calories Defined




Words for the Week
{4.1.2012}

2 comments:

Jerlyn said...

Love, Love the quote, pray and work. I have definitely found that the key to success in life. Pray as if it all depends on our Savior and work like it all depends on me.
Love how happy you are!

The Jessups said...

Cute post! Loved it. And LOVE the HInkley quote. love love.