Monday, July 25

Beyond the Baywatch Moment...and FIT TIP (#139)

Summer's begin brought a "Baywatch" moment.Compliments of my trip to Cali. **no worries, just a jogger's bloody toe**



June also brought Tanner's cute familyto the Valley of the Sun.
It was so much fun to hang out with Tanner, Charee and Chloe & Tru before their move to Germany. I am so excited for them and the adventures and opportunities they have to look forward to!
xoxo to the T. Brown crew!!!

I also got to spend some fun June time in Texas...but those pics aren't on this computer. Had a blast with the Jessups, as usual. Also had an interesting flight from Dallas to Phoenix...which is becoming the norm.

The middle of summer **July** is turning out to be as enjoyable as the **June** beginning. The heat hasn't even gotten on my nerves yet. Escaping a few times each month surely helps!




FIT TIP (#139): Laugh it Off!
Laughter is very healthy! It's also very aerobic--engaging every single organ system in the body. There are certain core muscles that only become engaged when you're laughing.

A study by the American Physiological Society found that even anticipating a laugh could produce endorphins and shut down production of the stress hormone cortisol.




Words for the Week
{7.11.2011}

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

My mom once gave me a card that said "When life gives you lemons, stick 'em in your bra. Couldn't hurt. Might help."

The Jessups said...

I'm so glad I got to see that cute fam, too! Can't wait to see you again soooon!

Ooooh, read my e-mail and then you will be engaging that core like none other. Hilarious link I sent you.

Bracken and Bracken said...

Those pictures of Tru and Chloe are so cute! And love your quotes, as always :)

Kim Messick said...

I love that quote! Where do you find this stuff?! So cute!