Thursday, June 2

Sum Sum Summertime!...and FIT TIP (#136)

Summer has unofficially begun.
And I've officially become a blog slacker...oops.


I came across this today...
Yup!
That pretty much sums up my first week of June.



FIT TIP (#136): Flick on the Lights
The dimmer the room, the more you'll eat. Why? One theory is that low lights make you feel more relaxed and less self-conscious. On the flip side, research suggests that the brighter your dining area, the less food you'll likely consume.

Try this: Adjust the lighting in places where you eat most often.



Words for the Week
{6.6.2011}




Words for the Week
{5.23.2011}

2 comments:

Kim Messick said...

Oh, I always love your posts! You have such great quotes and pictures and ideas! I am going to eat in BRIGHT lights from now on!!! And I'm stealing another quote page from you! Thanks!

The Jessups said...

Love it all! I hadn't heard about midnight swims! :)