Tuesday, May 24

Tickle Me Pink...and FIT TIP #(135)

I don't really consider myself a **pink** person...

but I recently came across a folder of pink images I'd collected.
They make me smile, so I decided to share.















FIT TIP (#135): Interval Bonus
By doing intervals (alternating pace/intensity) while on the elliptical, treadmill or while walking or running outdoors, you may feel even happier when your workout is over.

According to a recent study, women who did interval training had a bigger boost in mood immediately following exercise than those who worked out at a steady pace.



Words for the Week
{5.16.2011}

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Love the words of the week!! And love all the images. Oh, and I LOVE sprinting throughout my runs.

Bracken and Bracken said...

Really good quote ;)

Kim Messick said...

really cute pink pictures! I always love the things you pick out...cute and inspirational!