Tuesday, March 29

These Spring Days...and FIT TIP (#129)

Spring has sprung.I'm thrilled about it.


**these spring days** being out and about in the Valley of the Sun means being accompanied by the scent of orange blossoms. Divine! Speaking about being out and about... **these spring days** I don't want to be in a gym. Gasp! I enjoy exercising in the great outdoors... knowing the HEAT is right around the corner. **these spring days** remind me of a spring day 31 years ago when I became a mother. A role I have so loved and cherished. **these spring days** I am a blog slacker. I admit it. I haven't been blog-writing or blog-reading much. And so much is going on!!! **these spring days** I spend more time using my iPhone than my laptop. GPS, iPod, camera, etc. etc. All-in-one. Amazing, right?


FIT TIP (#129): Play! **these spring days** Schedule play time into every day.

Words for the Week {3.21.2011}


Words for the Week {3.14.2011}

2 comments:

Jerlyn said...

Love, love, love the attitude quote. I think I am going to borrow it! Definitely my goal for the day! Thanks!

The Jessups said...

I love spring! I just wish it would stick around longer before the torturous summer days come!! And YAH! for iPhones!!