Wednesday, November 14

Between Spooky and Santa...and Fit Tip (#177)

I love the little stretch between Halloween and Christmas...
and the pause it gives to reflect on blessings of all sizes.

I keep a mini journal.  Mini is the key word here, and the part that helps me to be successful at journal keeping. There are only a few lines for each day.  Keeping it simple people!

I keep track of my exercise, our daily outings, and my "high" of each day. 

For the month of November, I have also focused on a blessing each day.  I am blessed.

We (HH and I) just returned from some Texas fun.  We flew into Dallas and spent a fabulous day with HH's son and daughter-in-law.  We then drove east and spent a handful of days with our little Texan's and their parents and their Papa Dan.  It was Knox's blessing weekend.  What special days!




Just so you know, my favorite form of exercising is hanging out with grandchildren.  If only any of them lived closer...I'd never have to step foot on my treadmill again :)


Parks, silly string wars, backyard games and exploring, etc. etc.  Blessed, I say!



FIT TIP (#177):  Happy is Healthy




Words for the Week
{11.4.2012}

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Fun fun weekend!! We miss you!