Thursday, October 11

A Few Fall Days...and FIT TIP (#174)



 
A few fall days
spent in the mountains
experiencing
"sweater weather"...
glorious! 




We discovered some
off-the-beaten-path
hiking "trails"
and I thought of Robert Frost.
I adore these words:

 
I heard them first
many, many years ago.
Say them out loud
and
make sure to really pause
at the commas.
 
 
  
 

FIT TIP (#174): Up Your Endurance
Want to extend your cardio session?  People who took 500 mg of quercetin twice a day for a week were able to bicycle 13% longer than the placebo group, a University of South Carolina study found.  Overall, research shows that quercetin can improve your endurance capacity by about 3%.

I've never tried it...but, I'm now curious.

Natural Sources:  Parsley, grapefruit, onions, apples







Words for the Week
{10.7.2012}



1 comment:

The Jessups said...

Fun! Glad you were able to enjoy some fall! Our weather is flip flopping between summer and winter. I'd really just like a fall season!