Sunday, December 11

A Thing for Bing...and FIT TIP (#148)




This time of year **as long as I can remember**I love me some Bing.

I have already **along with RF** watched Bing in White Christmas and Holiday Inn.

Did you know he was born Harry Lillis Crosby?
Although he was known as Bing from a young age...
his other nicknames included The Old Groaner,
El Bingo, Le Bing, and Der Bingle.

Have you heard his Little Drummer Boy
duet with David Bowie? Brilliant!

Christmastime just wouldn't be the same without El Bingo.



FIT TIP (#148): Relaxation Response
One way to foster the relaxation response is to engage in pleasant repetitive activities. Those that involve easy concentration and lulling repetition, like knitting, swimming, even petting an animal, calm the mind.



Words for the Week
{12.12.2011}

1 comment:

The Jessups said...

I haven't watched it this year, yet! Running out of time!