Friday, February 26

Flower Power...and FIT TIP (#69)

I received flowers...

that perfectly match
these days in
the Valley of the Sun.

Happy, sunny and sweet!

I smile every time I look at them.
Every single time...and,
they smile back!




FIT TIP (#69): FACT or FICTION
According to more than 1500 ACE-certified professionals (including myself)
the TOP SIX FITNESS MYTHS are:

~~Women who lift weights will get bulky muscles.
~~Spot reducing is possible.
~~No pain, no gain.
~~Exercise requires a hefty time requirement.
~~If you exercise, you can eat whatever you want.
~~There's a magic bullet (quick fix) out there.

4 comments:

The Jessups said...

Pretty flowers!! ...and I wish there was a magic bullet!

McMemories said...

Love the flowers! So pretty:)

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

what happy flowers i love friendly flowers that talk to us:) weight lifting only sculpt's and gives woman strong happy bones, im a believer!! love you can't wait to see you and all be together:):)

Crys said...

You will forever be my first blog comment:) Thank you!!!!

P.S you are one of my favs!