Thursday, August 21

A Boy, then a Girl, and now a...

A boy, Stone--thanks to Kendal & Cliff. Isn't he delightful? He's always on the move...doesn't want to miss a thing! He's such a happy little guy and gives such good hugs and kisses. And...
then a girl, Chloe--thanks to Tanner & Charee. Isn't she yummy? She is always smiling and has the cutest dimples! She also has a sweet, deep voice and loves to jabber...and I love to listen!...

*************at our 4th of July celebration




and now...another BOY!!!--thanks to Jordan & Rachel. BBB (Baby Boy Brown) is scheduled to arrive soon after Christmas. I can hardly wait. I just love and adore these little ones!...and their parents!



4 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

oh how cute! cant wait to meet the other boy!

The Jessups said...

What a cute post, Mom!! Yes, they are delightful!! And I can NOT wait for BBB!

McMemories said...

Yay for boys!!! Why don't they have a blog yet???!!!??? Come on Jordy!!

Klepinger said...

Hey Con-love your blog!! Cute grandbabies!! Lyndsie is coming over next week to finally teach me how to do mine. Thanks again for all your help at Ty & Brit's reception. I have the BEST sisters!!!!! Let's do lunch next week, I'm back now.